- Start Date: 10/14/2011
- New Ingredients: Veggie Mix
- New Supplements: Ark Naturals Gentle Digest, Kelp, Cod Liver Oil
- Meal 1: Ground chicken + veggie mix + cod liver oil + uber powder + vitamin E
- Meal 2: Raw meaty bones (chicken)
- Uber Powder: Vitamin C, kelp, Only Natural Pet Immune Balance
- Veggie Mix: Baby carrots, apples, apple cider vinegar, honey, coconut oil
Day 1: Breakfast: mixed some uber powder with ground chicken and lamb patty. Was worried she won't eat it, since it was quite powdery, but she was fine. Made some veggie mix and gave her a sip as a snack in the afternoon. She wasn't crazy about it, but finished most of it. The Gentle Digest came in, so gave her a capsule today. Hope it'll help firm up her poop. Dinner: chicken thigh.
Day 2: Breakfast: ground chicken + uber powder + frozen veggie mix. She left most of the veggie mix untouched and ate all the meat. Will try melting the veggie and see how that goes. Dinner: 2 chicken wings. The Gentle Digest really worked. Her poop finally firmed up.
Day 3: Breakfast: melted the veggie and blended with the ground chicken. She finished it all, yay!
Day 4: Cut back the veggie mix to half an ice cube. There's a big debate on whether dogs need veggie. Since she doesn't like it that much, might as well decrease the amount.
Day 5: Start adding cod liver oil to breakfast. I'm running out of ground chicken and she's adjusting well, so I'm cutting this "week" short.
- She's okey with the veggie and powder when mixed with ground meat
- Gentle Digest really helped firm up her poop
- She's chewing on her raw meaty bones a bit longer before swallowing